MapleCrucial - Where Heroes are Born
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleCrucial - Where Heroes are Born

Rates are: 65x/50x/3x. http://maplecrucial.it.cx. Enjoy Mapling.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michaels GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael

Michaels GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Michaels GM Application   Michaels GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:48 am

Name: Michael

What good are you to MapleCrucial: I think I would be a great help to the MapleCrucial community because I am a funny, free-spirited guy who loves hosting events and banning hackers. But that doesn't mean I'm not strict when i have to be or that ill go ban crazy. I am a very trustworthy person and I know you'll make the right choice when picking me.

Have you been staff on other forums/servers: Yes, like Matt I was a GM on Skittlestory, actually he was the one who introduced me to it. Also I was about to become a GM on Tunastory yet after they had a wipe I was kind of bummed so I went looking for a server without lags and without, hopefully, wipes.

How much experience do you have: I have been a GM on Skittlestory and almost one on Tunastory I love to donate large amounts of cash to the servers I play and I have been playing maplestory since the beta and playing private servers for about 2 years.

Whats makes you better than the other people applying: What makes me better? We'll first off I love private servers and I play 24/7 so I'm always on to help other people. So activity isn't a problem. Also I always love to help other players with their problems. I have about 20 friends over the Private Server nation who i could bring to play this server and they are all active like me. Thats not to say i wouldn't ban them in an instant if they broke the rules. I don't believe in special treatment.

How can we contact you: You can contact me with my aim: Michaeljock5 and my email: hobojoenator@gmail.com

Extra Info: Vote Michael For GM 2009!!!!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Michaels GM Application   Michaels GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:27 am

Haha nice App. I like the extra info :p
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: Michaels GM Application   Michaels GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 am

Matt wrote:
Haha nice App. I like the extra info :p
Thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michaels GM Application   Michaels GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michaels GM Application
Page 1 of 1