MapleCrucial - Where Heroes are Born
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleCrucial - Where Heroes are Born

Rates are: 65x/50x/3x. http://maplecrucial.it.cx. Enjoy Mapling.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Matt

Matt's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Matt's GM Application   Matt's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:22 am

Name: Matt Gardella

What good are you to MapleCrucial?:
I believe that I can bring a happy community to this server. I have about 5-10 friends who are willing to play low-rate servers such as this one. Also, I absolutely LOVE hosting events. All types too. Jump Quests, True or false, Hide and Seek... etc. I've been playing Maplestory for about 3 years now, Private servers for about 2 and a half years. So I know alot about the game. I also have 0 tolerance for any type of hacker or glitcher. If someone breaks the rules, they will get a fair punishment. I will Perma-Ban my best friend if i find he breaks the rules. I don't care. If I get this position, I will take it very seriously. But I am a nice person. I am extremely friendly and social. If your a player that plays by the rules, then I'll be nice. But, if you cheat, I won't be as nice.

Have you been staff on other forums/servers?:
I have. I was a GM on SkittleStory. A low rate server that was up and running for close to 2 months. I was a GM the whole time that it was running. I have also been a GM on EclipseMS. Both servers were decently populated. ( about 30 people on Skittle and 50 on Eclipse a day)

How much experience do you have?:
Iv'e got a decent amount of experience. The last time I was a GM was about mid October. I do remember some of the commands but not all of them.

How can we contact you?:
My e-mail is Gardella447@gmail.com
My AIM Screen name is Un0wZeb.

Extra Info:
I am very active. I will probably play anywhere from 6 - 10 hours a day(mostly at night due to school). My time zone is EST.

Thanks for taking the time to read my Application.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeotoxDem
Senior
DeotoxDem

PostSubject: Re: Matt's GM Application   Matt's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:43 am

Good App!!! Good Luck!

I'm in competition with you for the spot!!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's GM Application   Matt's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:54 am

Haha thanks! Very Happy
Good luck to you too!
Back to top Go down
Spark
Admin
Spark

PostSubject: Re: Matt's GM Application   Matt's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Good application , and I Know you're a nice guy .

In consideration .
Back to top Go down
https://maplecrucial.forumotion.com
DeotoxDem
Senior
DeotoxDem

PostSubject: Re: Matt's GM Application   Matt's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Aw Dang your 1 step closer...=P
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's GM Application   Matt's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:07 am

Haha Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: Matt's GM Application   Matt's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:37 am

DANGIT MATT, i can see your already gonna be one of the GMs...hope I'm 1 also xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's GM Application   Matt's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's GM Application
Page 1 of 1