MapleCrucial - Where Heroes are Born
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleCrucial - Where Heroes are Born

Rates are: 65x/50x/3x. http://maplecrucial.it.cx. Enjoy Mapling.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need a to make this a rebirth server!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael

We need a to make this a rebirth server! Empty
PostSubject: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:49 am

hey guys we really need this to be a rebirth server ive been to plenty of servers and i know that Rebirths are what people really want. It doesnt matter how hard it is to get to rebirthing just the thought of being able to brings players in the hundreds =) just a suggestion =)
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:54 am

The problems with rebirth servers is that some people will no life them and become extremely pro. Which defeats the whole purpose of boss' and boss parties. Whats the point of being the only person able to solo Zakum in 5 minutes. Thats no fun. It's better when you need a whole entire party to do it. Makes the game more interesting. Plus you'll never be able to make it to 200 with an exp rate of 65x. You'll go insane! Razz
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:15 am

actually ive gotten several rbs on 50x servers..probably because i play so much, its just i really love having all the buffs of al l the classes =)
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 am

Eh, I feel as if rebirthing takes away the whole point of Maplestory. Plus this is a GMS like server, and in GMS there is no rebriths so why should there be them here?
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:25 am

If were trying to get more players we should get rebirths plus once people start getting to lvl 200 since it will happen what then.. they'll get bored and quit because thats the main reason i left GMS cause i got bored playing the same class for so long.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:27 am

Thats the thing, you got bored from playing the same class for to long. It's a 65x server. No matter how you play, when you reach level 170, it will take you a decent amount of time to level. Believe it or not, Skelegons does get slow at one point. Razz
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:31 am

i know it gets slow but believe it or not a time will come and then either the servers rates will increase due to popular demand or something and rebirths will have to be added in..i just suggest we add it in now to get more people coming. =)
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:34 am

Well don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to start a big huge thing about this haha. I'm just stating my opinion on rebirths in low rate servers such as this one.
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:35 am

YOU ALWAYS GOTTA HAVE THE LAST WORD HUH HUH FOO... nah just kidding but we really do need rbs =)
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:37 am

Haha Mike your a noob! Razz jk jk. maybe we do, maybe we don't. Who knows!
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:38 am

we really do and...YOUR A NOOB FIRST!! nah i love you...no i hate u...no i love you but in a friendly kind of way =)
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:44 am

haha I think of you just as a friend. nah I'm jk. I love you No homo!!
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:44 am

I LOVE YOU TOO TOO NONHOMOBUDDY
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:46 am

Razz hahaha
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 am

I WILL be the last poster on this thread xD it was my thread!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:50 am

Fine! I'll get you next time tho!! Razz
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:53 am

i bet u will
Back to top Go down
Safrock
Safrock

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:44 am

Matt wrote:
The problems with rebirth serversis that some people will no life them and become extremely pro. Which defeats the whole purpose of boss' and boss parties. Whats the point of being the only person able to solo Zakum in 5 minutes. Thats no fun. It's better when you need a whole entire party to do it. Makes the game more interesting. Plus you'll never be able to make it to 200 with an exp rate of 65x. You'll go insane! Razz

I Think Same...

Rebirth Is Good But Kill Zakum On 1 Hit...Is Kinda Boring.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a to make this a rebirth server!   We need a to make this a rebirth server! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need a to make this a rebirth server!
Page 1 of 1